½ cup almond or other nut butter, no sugar-added (if nut-sensitive, use sesame tahini or sunflower seed butter)
½ cup virgin coconut oil
3 Tbs raw, unprocessed cacao powder
stevia, xylitol or monk fruit to sweeten to taste
silicone candy mould or mini-muffin pan
splash of real vanilla extract or vanilla powder
cinnamon or ginger
pinch of Himalayan pink salt or Celtic grey salt
- In a large skillet melt coconut oil and nut butter over low heat.
- Stir in cacao powder and desired sweetener.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla (+ other add-ins), if using.
- You may want to pour mixture into a “spouted” cup to make pouring easier.
- Pour mixture into silicone candy molds or mini-muffin pan (about 1 Tb of mixture)
- Put in freezer or fridge until set.
- Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Be mindful that each fat bomb is considered a full serving of fat – great for curbing the appetite, satisfying a sweet tooth and supporting your hormones with the building blocks they need!